Sami Sweets is a home-based bakery and cottage food business. A cottage food business (or a home-based business) is defined in the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) 10.15.03 as a business that produces or packages cottage food products in a residential kitchen. A cottage food product is a non-potentially hazardous food that is sold in Maryland directly to a consumer from a residence, at a farmers market, at a public event, by personal delivery, or by mail delivery; or directly to a retail food store. I comply by Maryland’s cottage food laws and adhere by a strict COVID-19 production, cleaning and delivery protocol.
- Some of my products contain nuts
- Microwave my products for 15 seconds before consumption if you like them warm
- I need at least 24 hours to prepare your order
- Pick up is available 4-6:30pm daily
- If you have a special request, pick up time, or delivery instructions, please contact me. Happy to accommodate your needs!